Rental Crash Cushions
Our rental crash cushions are designed, first and foremost, to ensure the lives of drivers and workers by absorbing the force of vehicle impact. Not only do they greatly reduce the risk of car accident fatalities, they also reduce the monetary and material loss that can result from such accidents as well.
The demand for this kind of traffic control rental equipment in Sacramento is high because they are both invaluable to work zone safety, and easy to set up.
- SLED™Crash Cushion: This is a MASH (Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware) Tested, Passed and Eligible barricade. SLED stands for Sentry Longitudinal Energy Dissipator. It will absorb and dissipate the force of a vehicle for the safety of drivers, workers, and pedestrians. These cushions are easy to install and have a speed rating of 62 mph.
- CrashGard® Sand Barrel Systems: A non-redirective, gating sand barrel, also referred to as a “crash cushion”, this barricade is comprised of a lid, barrel, and insert. It is a universal barrel that can accommodate any weight requirement. You can nest the barrels to make it easy to transport or to store. The barrel material are UV protected, which will increase product life and color. These barrels are meant to withstand minor impacts from 25-70 mph. These are excellent barricades for rent and can be used in many situations.
- SafetyRail® ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricade: Comprised of HDPE plastic (high density polyethylene) with UV inhibitors, this is both a longitudinal channelizer and a sidewalk closure, and meets ADA Guidelines and MUTCD 2009 Edition Standards for both functions. Its versatile design makes it ideal for guiding pedestrians and keeping people safe. These are created out off a smooth material that is safe to use as a hand-railing. Individuals who are disabled and have to use a long cane can tap the barricade to know their location. In addition, these barricades for rent can accept warning lights and audible information devices.
- Type I and Type II Barricades: Often you will see these barricades on streets directing traffic. They are created out of wood or plastic and they are anywhere between two and four feet tall.
- Type III Barricade: These are available in four foot plywood. They have angle iron leg support with galvanized steel uprights. These barricades are typically larger than the type I and II because they are used to close an entire road to through traffic, other than for certain residents that live behind the road closure.
- Pedestrian Barricade: These are seven feet in length and about four feet wide. These are often portable and can withstand a lot of abuse. These barriers can link together to form a continuous barrier. Often you will see these at concerts, school areas, or any area that may need to separate a crowd from an event or a person.
- SafetyWall ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricade: This barricade for rent is to make work zones safer for pedestrians. These wall are very similar to the safety rails. They help individuals who have auditory or visual impairments. These also have a flat surface that will not impede a pedestrian when walking next to the barricade. They are built of plastic that will last longer and be protected from UV rays.
- TrafFix Water-Wall Water-Filled Barrier: This is used as a side protective temporary crash barrier. It is used to protect the public around a construction site and work-zone safety on roads. When you fill them with water, they will not bend due to their molded through holes. There is also a tamper resistant drain plug so that no unexpected draining will occur. These can be easily moved when filled with a forklift or pallet jack with slots at the bottom for easy movement and transport.
Not sure what you need for your project? We can help you plan out and execute traffic construction projects or events. We’re a professionally licensed traffic control contractor, we know what it takes! We’ll make sure you have the right equipment for your project.