Regulatory Traffic Signs
Regulatory traffic signs are used to clearly indicate the requirements that imposed by the road regulations. All of our Regulatory traffic signs conform to the California DOT regulations and ADA regulations. Our signs are designed for optimal visibility during both the day and night, unless stated otherwise. Our regulatory signs include, but are not limited to:
- Speed limits and enforcement.
- Lane control, passing and slow traffic lanes.
- One way and divided highways.
- Road features, like roundabouts or closed roads.
- Weight limits, truck routes and truck speed limits.
- Parking, Yielding and Stop signs.
If you need a custom regulatory sign from your traffic control sign shop, we are more than happy to accommodate your needs.