Freeways and Highways have become the arteries of our modern civilization and our roadways have become the veins. Road surface markings, road stencils, and other safety technologies are one of the most important features we can have on the road to prevent accidents from happening.
Capitol Barricade has been in operation for over 40 years and is one of the most trusted names in the business. Not only is the length of time in which we have provided service out of this world, but our quality of work is equally stellar.
Advantages of Using Stencils
- Safety – A lot of traffic accidents have been prevented by well-placed signs and it is scary how dangerous it can be if they are missing or even worse, misplaced. Safety road marking stencils provide great instruction to all motorists on the road. Any road construction company should take pride in belonging to a group that has a strict rule of compliance to efficient and safe operations, like Capitol Barricade.
- Order – Imagine busy roads without signs. Traffic would be slow and confusing, if possible at all, with everyone not agreeing on a predefined set of rules set by traffic signs. Yes, this might seem like an improbable scenario, but believe it or not, roads without visual cues and without stoplights do exist!
- Standardization – Road stencils have made it possible to mass-produce a set of traffic symbols anyone can recognize. If the world tends to be conflicted over everything, at least it agrees on what certain traffic symbols mean.
- Passive traffic regularization – Stencils have made roads functional without the need for constant supervision. This is due to standardization as mentioned above and also due to the inherently long life of stencils, your road projects won’t need additional manpower to complete.
- Cheap and Easy to Maintain – Along with a quick turnover time, stencils don’t cost as much as other road marking methods. The signs produced by these are easy to redo once they start to fade because most stencils are reusable, easy to store, and allow for any type of pavement paint or thermoplastic to be rolled or sprayed over it. For a versatile and low-cost traffic management solution, stencils are the way to go.
- Simple to Produce – Number and letter kits make sure that common signs can be made on the fly and CNC router cutters provide remarkable precision to achieve any desired design. We have a custom CNC router to create ANY stencil you need. Any project that chooses stencils over other methods will benefit from saved time. This is because stencils are quick and easy to produce and reproduce, therefore, limiting the time needed for just the preparation of the material.
- Easy to apply – Besides the ease of production, stencils are also very easy to use. You only need to lay them flat on the ground, making sure that there will be no area for pavement paint to seep through, and you’re good to go. They are easy to dry, reuse, and store.
- Custom Designs – Any custom road benefits from the stencil’s ability to create non-standard labels or signs easily and without fuss. Companies who wish to paint their logos on their commercial lots should look into stencils. With a simple process, any complex shape can be cut and produced with a high precision and top-notch quality, as can only be expected from a business that has such an extensive experience on traffic control services.
No matter what you need, we can create a stencil to get the job done. Call Capitol Barricade at CALL (916) 451-5176 today to get started.