Capitol Barricade has the construction and safety equipment you need for any project or event that you might be planning.
We offer, but are not limited to, the following equipment for your traffic plans:
We rent everything you’ll need to create a safe and efficient work zone.
Not sure what you need for your project? We can help you plan out and execute traffic construction projects or events. We’re a professionally licensed traffic control contractor, we know what it takes! We’ll make sure you have the right equipment for your project.
“We build job specific traffic control plans and we offer old fashioned friendly advice.” Come by our showroom in Sacramento or contact us via the form to the right and we’ll get right back to you with the information you need.
Sacramento Traffic Control Rental Equipment
As the leading provider of Sacramento traffic control rental equipment, Capitol Barricade knows what it takes to maintain a controlled, safe, and efficient work zone. When you need to ensure both worker and pedestrian safety, you need a licensed contractor you can trust.
We provide a wide range of traffic control products to accommodate:
Transverse Rumble Strips
These products alert drivers when they are entering forbidden territory through visual, auditory, and physical indicators. This is a commonly used form of Sacramento traffic control rental equipment, as rumble strips are effective, easy to setup and tear down, and provide both worker and driver safety.
Barricades for traffic control are designed, first and foremost, to ensure the lives of drivers and workers by absorbing the force of vehicle impact. Not only do they greatly reduce the risk of car accident fatalities, they also reduce the monetary and material loss that can result from such accidents as well.
The demand for this kind of traffic control rental equipment in Sacramento is high because they are both invaluable to work zone safety, and easy to set up.
- SLED™Crash Cushion: This is a MASH (Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware) Tested, Passed and Eligible barricade. SLED stands for Sentry Longitudinal Energy Dissipator. It will absorb and dissipate the force of a vehicle for the safety of drivers, workers, and pedestrians.
- CrashGard® Sand Barrel Systems: A non-redirective, gating sand barrel, also referred to as a “crash cushion”, this barricade is comprised of a lid, barrel, and insert. It is a universal barrel that can accommodate any weight requirement.
- SafetyRail® ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricade: Comprised of HDPE plastic (high density polyethylene) with UV inhibitors, this is both a longitudinal channelizer and a sidewalk closure, and meets ADA Guidelines and MUTCD 2009 Edition Standards for both functions. Its versatile design makes it ideal for guiding pedestrians and keeping people safe.
Traffic Control Signs
We have plenty of commonly used traffic control signs on reserve at our Sign Shop, and will get them to you immediately. However, if you need custom signs made with specific messages, we can design them with our CNC router, and we’ll make sure they are completed and shipped out quickly and efficiently.
- ADA Signs
- Regulatory Signs
- Street Name Signs
- Mast Arm Signs
- Warning Signs
- Project Signs
- Work Zone Signs
- Custom Signs
- Project Signs
Rental Traffic Cones
Virtually all road side construction zones require traffic cones to indicate where traffic is supposed to flow, and keep vehicles out of forbidden areas. Traffic cones are also essential tools for concerts, weddings, and other events in which traffic control is a major necessity.
We have a large collection of traffic cones as part of our Sacramento traffic control rental equipment inventory. They are available in both 28” and 18” Reflective and Non-Reflective materials.
We provide traffic cones made by:
- Traffix Devices
- RSM Safety
We also provide other Sacramento traffic control rental equipment that is related to traffic cones, including:
- Channelizer Drums: We have channelizer drums with HIP or EG reflective Orange and White bands, 25 pound tire collar or 15 pound molded rubber base. We also provide Glue-Down Channelizers.
- Delineators: Our arrow top delineators include 12 pound bases and HIP Bands (with amber or white tape). You can select from delineators with orange, white, or yellow tubes.
Why Choose Capitol Barricade for Sacramento Traffic Control Rental Equipment?
Having been in the business for over 30 years, we are very familiar with traffic control requirements, and we know which products are the most reliable. You can also count on our products to be in line with all state and federal regulations. We understand the potential dangers of roadside work zones, and areas in which traffic control is crucial for the safety of drivers, workers, and pedestrians.
We take what we do very seriously, as the consequences of inadequate traffic control can be fatal.
At Capitol Barricade, you will find all of the Sacramento traffic control rental equipment you need to keep your next work zone, project, or event as safe and efficient as possible.