There is nothing more important than traffic control when it comes to construction projects, work zones, and other events. For the safety of workers, pedestrians, and drivers alike, you need the products and services that will guarantee peace of mind. That’s exactly what you’ll get from Capitol Barricade.
We have everything you need to control the flow of traffic. Having been in the business for over 30 years, we understand the importance of Sacramento traffic control. we have everything you need to keep any area efficient, orderly, and most importantly, safe.
Their services also go beyond mere products. We can also help you construct and execute Sacramento traffic control plans in accordance with any project in which it’s required.
Products that Capitol Barricade provides include:
Sacramento Traffic Control Signs
No matter what project you might have going on, Capitol Barricade has the signs that you need. If you require common signs, such as stop signs, speed limit signs, or closed road signs, we have plenty of them on reserve, and can get them out to you as quickly as possible. However, if you require more specialized signs, indicating driving instructions in accordance to specific lots or work zones, we can create them in no time via their custom CNC router. Simply tell them what needs to be created, and we’ll do it!
Capitol Barricade provides:
- Parking signs
- Yielding signs
- Stop signs
- Speed limit signs
- Lane control signs
- Passing signs
- Slow traffic signs
- One way signs
- Divided highway signs
- Road feature signs
- Weight limit signs
- Truck Speed limit signs
- Truck route signs
- Traffic control notice signs
- Intersection signs
- Surface condition signs
- Weather signs
- Road width signs
- Signs indicating a variety of traffic conditions
The barricades you’ll get from Capitol Barricade are easy to set up and transport. As such, they are also easy to remove after a project is over. At the same time, they are durable enough to absorb and redirect the impact of vehicles, ensuring the safety of drivers and pedestrians alike.
The barricades you will get from Capitol Barricade are ideal for:
- Directing traffic away from hazards
- Ensuring construction and work zone safety
- Delineating construction areas
When you choose Capitol Barricade, you can select from any of the following barricades:
- CrashGard Sand Barrel Systems – These barricades are perfect for protecting against minor impacts. They can also be transported and stored easily. They are also comprised of UV light resistant material, so they’re resistant to color fading.
- SLED Crash Cushions – Sentry Longitudinal Energy Dissipator (SLED) barricades are narrow and non-redirective gating crash cushions.
- Type, I, II, and III Barricades – No matter what your Sacramento traffic control requirements, these barricades are sure to fulfill them.
- Pedestrian Barricades – These are comprised of durable galvanized steel. Pedestrian barricades are heavy duty, and can be easily connected with one another. They’re at the same time portable, and can accommodate virtually any construction or work zone project.
- TrafFix Water-Wall – These are water-filled barricades. They make for the ideal temporary crash barriers, and are great for virtually any area that needs Sacramento traffic control.